Thursday, March 29, 2012

lonely tourist charlotte charles



dress - vintage
shoes - modcloth
belt and tights - h&m

Here's a little sneak peek of my new closet! I thought it would be perfect for outfit photos once in a while since there's a big bay window on one wall, but for some reason it came out terribly washed out and grainy. Might just be the time of day or something.. we'll see! The room is almost totally finished, so I'll be taking pictures to post really soon :)

When I saw this dress, I immediately thought of Charlotte Charles from Pushing Daisies! Not only is it shaped like a frock she'd wear, but it has bees printed all over it, and she was a beekeeper!! Perfection! It also reminds me a bit of Miss Frizzle from The Magic School Bus! I loved how all of her dresses matched her lesson plans. If I was a teacher, I'd totally do that.

Speaking of teachers, I stumbled upon a teaching supply shop on amazon yesterday and it's taking all of my willpower not to blow all of my money on chalk holders, two sided pens and testing notebooks. Anyone want to come over and play school with me??