Tuesday, June 18, 2013

i have no idea



Sometimes my tripod is crooked and I don't feel like doing regular outfit poses. 

Oh also, I got a tattoo on my wrist! I think this is my first outfit photo where you can see it. I got it on Hypatia's 6th adoption anniversary (May 19th) but I didn't want to show off pictures until it was healed (they always look so much nicer once they're not puffy and red, why does everyone seem to post photos immediately?!) and then I kind of forgot to share it! I'll take better pictures soon so you can see it up close.

I need to get it touched up since the guy left out some of the line work from my original drawing, but I'll probably share pictures before that. Me and my brother both went and got tattoos kind of on a whim, and we were both disappointed with the artist. He actually misspelled the name on my brother's tattoo! I mean, I double-triple-quadruple check before using permanent marker on paper let alone permanent ink on somebody's skin! Yikes! It's kind of fixed now though, so it's turned into a funny family joke. The guy misspelled my mom's maiden name "Buckley" as "Buckeey" so that's my brother's new nickname ;)




dress - asos | sweater - forever 21 | shoes - bait footwear