Wednesday, June 12, 2013

peaches and cream



I've been busy this week getting ready for the first leg of my road trip! We're hoping to leave after Father's Day if everything goes according to plan. I'm currently fashioning the trunk of my (new! pictures soon :D) car into a little mobile etsy workstation and checking off a long, long, long list of things to do and buy before we leave. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all of my obsessive planning will pay off and make for a relaxing trip!

Of course the most daunting task of all is going to be deciding what clothes to bring. ahh! I'm trying to pick things that will be easy to mix-and-match but still unique and fun so I don't feel like a frump ;) I'm still planning on taking outfit pictures while I'm on vacation (and blogging daily -- assuming I can find wifi) so you'll be a witness to whether or not I succeed in that department lol..


dress- c/o modcloth | sweater - forever 21 | shoes - c/o bait footwear