Friday, October 25, 2013

friday favorites



I'm in love with these pretty wooden bow ties from ladybird likes!



This time of year I come down with the worst coat obsession. The fact that these (and all of the coats at modcloth) are on sale 25% off today just feeds the obsession even more ;) The sale ends tonight at midnight, just enter code "BRRR25" at checkout.



It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas decorations! Especially since I'm going to have a whole apartment to decorate this year :) I think I'm definitely getting this adorable advent calendar from Alice Apple!



Best Halloween costume, ever!



An assistant editor on Breaking Bad put together a "Breaking Bad on Ice" show! You can see the whole thing here.



I think I included cat socks last week but there's no such thing as too many cat socks, especially when said socks have ears.



A little pup dressed like the house from Up! My heart is bursting!



I need this pink fluffy coat in my life so badly.



The Paley Center X-Files event that I missed earlier this month was posted on youtube so I got to see it! I would have much rather been there (obviously!) but it was pretty fun watching the video too :) At one point Gillian Anderson accidentally called David Duchovny "Mulder" and my heart cried tears of joy.