Saturday, July 2, 2016

three weeks



Three weeks from today I'm leaving for Paris! It seems like the last 100 or so days have just flown right by... I'm going to blink and before I know it I'll already be back home looking at my trip photos. I've reached a point where I'm definitely more excited than nervous. I got my hotel assignments from the tour group so I did Google street-view to get acquainted with the areas I'll be staying in in Paris and Rome. I even "walked around" a bit in Paris and found some restaurants I want to try out! I'm surprised how much street-view really helped to calm my nerves. It's nice to know that I'll be familiarized with the location a bit when I arrive.

I also found out that Le Samourai is going to be playing in Paris while I'm there, and I already bought a ticket! My mom was joking that I must be the only person who books a 3 day trip to visit Paris for the first time and opts to spend 2 hours of that trip in a dark movie theater... but then I reminded her that when her & my dad visited England on their honeymoon in 1976 they went to see The Man Who Fell to Earth, lol! Movie-loving is in the blood!




dress and cardigan - forever 21 | shoes - topshop